Make nutritious eating exciting with a fiesta of flavor using baked savory tofu from Wildwood. Celebrity Chef Lindsay Autry shows our viewers how to make tacos with a delicious meat alternative. They’re so delicious; we dare you to taste the difference.
2 Pkgs Wildwood SprouTofu Savory Baked, Diced into Small Pieces
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Fresh Garlic, Minced
1 Tsp Ground Cumin
1 Tsp Crushed Red Pepper
14 Oz Can Diced Tomatoes
15 Oz Can Vegetarian Black Beans, Drained
1 C Fresh Corn Kernels
2 C Fresh Spinach Leaves
8 Corn Tortillas
¼ C Cilantro, Roughly Chopped
Kosher Salt to Taste
1. Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat and add the olive oil. Add the minced garlic and sauté, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
2. Add the cumin and crushed red pepper and stir to toast the spices. Carefully add the diced tomatoes and their liquid to the pan. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the drained black beans and fresh corn and return to a simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
4. Add the diced savory tofu and the spinach leaves, stirring to combine and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Season with salt.
5. Transfer the cooked tofu mixture to a serving bowl, serve with warm corn tortillas, and top with chopped fresh cilantro.