Dairy-Free Delicious Coconut Tapioca
I’m sure you’ve heard of almond milk – even seen the commercials with the talking almond? So what’s the deal with this milk made from a nut? Well it’s quite exciting actually because almond milk is not only delicious but healthy for you too!
Check out the facts:
• No Cholesterol
• No Saturated Fat
• 50% more calcium than dairy milk
• 100 calories or less per serving
With almond milk you have lots of choices, from sweetened to unsweetened to vanilla and chocolate. Any of these options are great as a delicious thirst quencher or to spice up your bowl of cereal or side dish. That’s right – almond milk is the perfect substitute in most any dish! From smoothies to mashed potatoes to yummy tapiocas!
Here are some important things to note about almond milk:
• They should not be stored in extreme hot or cold temperatures
• They can scorch when heated, so be sure to stir constantly and use moderate heat for best cooking results
• They can be substituted for dairy milk, cup for cup, in almost any recipe
So are you an almond milk lover or still on the fence? If you haven’t tried it – give it shot! It just might become your favorite guilt-free pleasure!
Brought to you by: www.silk.com
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.